As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app that is used by thousands of product teams every day. We’re on a mission to create a common language for our fellow designers and developers, caring deeply about building a product that delights them.
We’ve reached over 1,000,000 users from the best product teams like Slack, Airbnb, Dropbox, Pinterest and many many more. We are looking for our first Customer Success Engineer to focus on large customers and opportunities as part of our go-to-market team.
As a Customer Success Engineer at Zeplin, you’ll define and own the consultative sales cycle from lead-to-renewal for our largest accounts. You’ll work with a mix of existing customers and new prospects that range from notable VC-funded startups to large enterprise companies. You’ll build a track record of establishing relationships with technical decision makers as well as managing a pipeline of opportunities. As the trusted advisor to a portfolio of companies, you’ll lead them in their journey from their first few Zeplin users to ubiquitous use of Zeplin across all of their teams.
If you’re up for the challenge of helping build our sales organization from ground up, we’d love to have you on board!
- Owning the full sales cycle from lead-to-renewal by providing account coverage and revenue expansion through inbound and outbound sales interactions
- Building long-term relationships with top strategic customers, educating them on the value of our technology throughout the adoption cycle
- Monitoring product adoption trends, helping prioritize high-value product opportunities and capturing feature gaps based on feedback
- Making users love Zeplin by conducting periodic health-checks, offering advice on best practices and creative product solutions
- Collaborating with the entire Zeplin crew on plans that drive expanded customer adoption over time and ensure customer success
- Knowledge of Zeplin and passion for the product
- 3+ years of experience in technical sales or customer success
- Deep understanding of the motivations of designers and developers to influence their decisions by presenting compelling new technologies and services
- Track record of navigating mid-market and enterprise customers and effectively communicating with product teams, stakeholders
- Constantly learning and implementing best practices and tools on SaaS sales techniques
- Great collaboration and communication skills, seeking help from teammates to accomplish goals
- Supporting the go-to-market team on programs including events, partnerships, content creation and recruiting
- Experience with design and/or development tools
Zeplin is a connected space for product teams where they can share designs, generate specs, assets and code snippets. In just 2 years, we’ve reached over 1,000,000 users from the best product teams like Slack, Pinterest, Mailchimp, Microsoft and many many more. We’re a Y Combinator startup, also backed by amazing investors like Elad Gil, Mike Maples, Kevin Hale. We’re a small, distributed crew with offices in San Francisco and Istanbul.
We’ve started with one piece of the product development cycle. In fact, designers and engineers interact at every single point from idea, all the way to production. Our goal is to help with all the issues that a product team might face in this process.
To apply for this job please visit zeplin.workable.com.