Our strategically hand picked in-house service providers at StartersHub enable our startups to reach solutions to their problems at a much faster and cost effective way. This ecosystem we created within the HQ is highly productive to the long term relationships between our startups and service providers, as they form bonding relationships for business and personal growth.
Our global partners from our Startupbootcamp Program give support with a wide range of services to startups, these partners include the biggest names in the business: Google, Amazon, salesforce, intel, Startup Blueprint Braintree_PayPal, Microsoft Bizspark and many more.
Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington.
- $5,000 in AWS Promotional Credit valid for 2 years
- 1 year of AWS Business Support (up to $5,000). Login and enroll here.
- Access to the AWS Technical and Business Essentials web-based (or instructor-led) training ($600 value per course)
- 80 credits for Self-Paced Labs ($80 value)
- Access to 1:1 Virtual Office Hours with AWS Solutions Architects
- Special offers from other companies that help startups, including Chef, Bitnami, SOASTA, Podio by Citrix, CopperEgg, and more
- AWS Activate Toolbox with offers for Amazon Payments and Amazon Marketplace
Microsoft Corporation is a multinational technology company, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services.
Within its program BizSpark provides Microsoft’s app development platform Visual Studio and Microsoft Software Developer Network (MSDN) membership free of charge to start-ups.
- Furthermore under your MSDN membership you receive 750 USD (150 USD per person for 5 users) worth of Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform credit use a month.
- For 2 years, $120,000 free credit to use of Azure with the BizSpark Plus program in total, along with access to its features and services such as machine learning, streaming analytics, media services for a 1 year period.
- Also, chance to use Office 365 up to 5 user and Azure Standart Support Package (Online) with BizSpark Plus program
- Under the program you can receive support from technical consultants in Turkey either online or face-to-face.
- Besides all this The BizSpark program provides access to its global entrepreneur network and the exposure opportunities this network entails.
- 1-on-1 technical consultancy meetings for the startup project
- 1-on-1 support meetings on Business Model Innovation
- 1-on-1 support meetings on User Experience and UI
123RF is one of the world’s leading stock content technology companies
- 15 years of digital rights management experience
- 60m+ content across images, footage, audio and design templates
- 44 countries, 400+ employees; 19 Spoken Languages
We have introduced the Inmaginator Program, in which startups will receive:
- $50 of credits to spend on 123RF- Top 4 stock images site globally
- 90-day of unlimited downloads of 600,000 vectors & images on StockUnlimited
- FREE logo design service worth $200 and $50 worth on Designs.net
iyzico provides e-commerce companies of various sizes with easy and secure payment system management platforms.
- Zero commission on one transaction operations, with a total limit of 100,000 TL, for 3 months from iyzico.
Software company that provides professional cloud services optimized according to customer requirements, CDN media content and digital assets quality, safe delivery and acceleration services and hosting services that can be optimized according to customer requirements.
- Free CDN use up to 10,000 TL
FIT Solutions is Leader e-Transformation Company in Turkey.
- Send and receive service for 1,000,000 e-invoices/e-archive invoices
- 10 year storage as long as FIT cloud system is used
- 1 onsite education right
- Inclusion of all entrepeneurs in the system (Onboarding)
- Sharing of all documents regarding e-transformation
SendGrid is a transactional email delivery and management service.
- Pro 100k Plan allowing up to 100K emails/month valued at $959 per year, as well as 30k profiles in Marketing Campaigns, an extra dedicated IP ($20 per month) and a 6 month starter package with Loader.io ($99.95 per month). Total value: $1.799 for 12 months
- Pro 300k Plan allowing up to 300K emails/month valued at $2400 per year, as well as 50k profiles in Marketing Campaigns, and a 6 month starter package with Loader.io. Total value: $3.000 for 12 months
Zendesk was started in a Copenhagen loft by three friends who used an old kitchen door as a desk. They wanted to bring a bit of zen to the chaotic world of customer support. And they wanted to do it with software that was nice to look at and easy to use.
- $1404 worth of Zendesk for Startup credit for 12 months (equivalent to 3 seats on the Team plan and 3 seats on the Zopim Chat Basic plan).
Based in MetroCity, Radore’s third generation data center provides over 2,500 m² space, 1,035 m² of which is white space, capable of hosting over 10,000 servers. Radore offers services to approximately 2,500 individual or enterprise customers.
- $85K yearly use of Radore Cloud Services.
Pipedrive is a CRM & pipeline management tool that helps you focus on actions that matter.
- The StartersHub Deal gives 3 months (90 days) free with unlimited number of seats.